Our readers are amazing. You always have something fascinating to say about what we’re up to. We love it when you comment on our stories, whether it’s sharing new ideas, your own experiences, even just your reactions to our science.
It’s also great when our readers engage with each other, we like to think of it as one big happy blog family. But like any family, we have a few basic rules to make sure everyone has fun.
- Please show courtesy and goodwill in what you write. Any inappropriate content like personal attacks, hateful language or spam will be deleted.
- Please don’t expect too much of us! This blog is run by a dedicated team of communicators, but we’re not scientists. We’ll do our best to find answers to your questions and respond to your feedback, but it won’t always be timely or even possible, depending on how busy our scientists are.
- We do not allow posts of multiple versions of the same view on the blog or excessive postings on a particular issue.
- Please keep in mind that CSIRO is dedicated to providing impartial scientific information, and as such, this blog isn’t a place where we’ll be discussing policies of governments or oppositions at any level.
- Please note, we are not able to approve comments posted in languages other than English.
We’re always keen to hear from you, so we keep a close eye out for comments, and just give them a once over before they’re published. That means there’s a little delay before your comments appear on the site. Please be patient – any wait you experience is probably because we’re busy. The decision to post or remove comments is solely at our discretion.
So what are you waiting for? Jump in!